Monday 6 June 2016

Ramadan Eve

I start in the name of God The Most Merciful, The Most Kind.

After Magrib Prayer, I came across this verse:
"O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should be feared, and die not except in a state of Islam.
And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided."
[Quran 2:102-103]


As Ramadan begins tomorrow, in sha Alaah, I feel the calmness in the air. The Love and Mercy of God surrounding me, in this summer heat, accompanied by the breeze and as I sneeze. I feel the serenity. I hope in this month, with the Muslims, He The Almighty, is well pleased. I am also worried that I may not utilise my time wisely. So oh God I beg, oh please, make us gain and gain within this blessed month and let not a moment pass by where you are displeased with us. Pardon the Muslims, Forgive the Believers and guide us all and may we be among those who walk into paradise from the gates of Ryan Amin.


 I'll end this post with some words by Muhammad Ali:
"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want." 
"I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace." "The day I met Islam, I found a power within myself that no man could destroy or take away. When I first walked into the mosque, I didn't find Islam...it found me." 
"We have one life; it soon will be past; what we do for God is all that will last."

No comments:

Post a Comment