Friday 8 April 2016

There's always HOPE

I start in the name of God The Most Merciful, The Most Kind.

I came across this image on Google. It's a poem by Shel Silverstein. I found it very interesting...
Sometimes we all wear masks on.
The poem also got me thinking of the colour blue.

BLUE, one of my favourite colours.
In UK when someone says "I'm feeling blue today". It's similar to saying I'm feeling sad.
Or "out of the blue" is similar to saying unexpectedly.
It might be similar in other countries - I'm not too sure.
I find it interesting that blue could bee linked with sadness because I always saw the colour blue as a hopeful colour. When we look up at the sky it's blue... But as the ever changing colour of the sky we too are changing...In our feelings, thoughts, ideas etc.
The sea, the ocean is blue too. 
I'm a lover of the outdoors and I love being amongst nature. My two loves are the sky and sea and they are blue....And somewhere in the horizon the sky and sea meet I find that beautiful. That's where I find myself.
I'll forever see blue as a hopeful colour because the limitlessness of the sky and the depths of the sea are so very beautiful to me... And in the midst of that beauty there is calmness and hope...
And sometimes when you look up to the sky or look down at the sea you just begin to reflect....


If you're feeling sad know that there is hope. Just look up to the sky - it will be blue one day. Patience. Trust God.
 It might be shades of grey today. But it will be blue someday inshaAllah. The limitlessness of the sky is a depth above us and is a symbol of hope.
 Look down at the deep blue sea and find hope in the depths...See the depths of yourself. Reach within and find that hope.
 Don't ever despair. God loves you. God tests those whom He loves.


Some people teach you that being down on your knees is the worst position to be in...on the ground where people trample all over you...
 However, when you go towards the path of knowledge and understanding you realise that being down on your knees is a humbling position and the perfect position to pray.
The ground, the place where more than likely people will walk all over you.... That is the place where you may reach out in despair and realise and reflect.
Being broken on the ground is how one finds all the pieces, puts them back together and builds themselves back up to new heights.

God always hears us. God is the Most Merciful.
I found the following image on Google and I think the words are perfect to reflect on. God hears us all.

To call out to The Creator is beautiful. God always responds, in different ways and we may never even realise it. Something one never really will find amongst people. People let us down.... People come and go....
God is the healer of the broken-hearted. Turn to Him.

"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake." ~ Victor Hugo


There's a beautiful ayah (verse) in the Quran that says:

"Be not sad surely God is with us."

 - [Quran - 9:40]

 May God The Healer heal all the broken-hearted people who are suffering. May God guide us all to the right path and help us see the light at the end of the tunnel and the blue sky. May God shower blessing and peace upon Muhammad. May God have mercy on all the souls who have left this world and may they see the lights of heaven. May God make us among the kind, soft-hearted and gentle people and may God reunite us all in jannah-al-firdaus Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment