Monday 25 April 2016

For in SILENCE I find no rejection

I start in the Name of God, The Most Merciful, The Most Kind.

I came across this poem by Rumi:

I choose to love you in silence…
For in silence I find no rejection,
I choose to love you in loneliness…
For in loneliness no one owns you but me,
I choose to adore you from a distance…
For distance will shield me from pain,
I choose to kiss you in the wind…
For the wind is gentler than my lips,
I choose to hold you in my dreams…
For in my dreams, you have no end.

I found one line in particular very interesting in this poem and it reminded me of how many people may be afraid of, whether they articulate it or not, REJECTION.
Nobody likes rejection or to feel rejected by people.
People that are afraid of or dislike rejection are those that may have felt it before or seen someone else go through it - in whatever form - and they do not want to go through it and be broken by it.
Everyone is different so it affects different people differently.
I always assumed rejection does affect people in some way.

I think the remedy of the broken people (and those that feel rejected or are afraid of rejection fall into this category) is to find solace in God. To find the silence within and know God. And that is the way to find contentment.

The silence, the aloneness is where people will not feel rejected.
It is so beautifully put:
For in silence I find no rejection.
Anyone that finds the sweetness in the silence is content. In silence is where one can smell the fragrance and be or learn to be the fragrance.
In the silence, the solitude - aloneness, is where one most likely finds God.
There is comfort in the thought that God never rejects us.
We were not created for this world. We were created for Jannah (heaven). We need to start acting like it.
"Have patience for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in PEACE, God is awake." ~ Victor Hugo

We will all feel rejected at some point or another in this world but the key is to REALISE that:
"The heart will rest and feel relief if it is settled with God and it will worry and be anxious if it is settled with people." 
~ Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyyah ~

Even those that reject God, He never rejects them. He always provides for them.
God does not need us. He is The Self Sufficient. We need God.
He is the Most Merciful and truly our praises are not sufficient and lacking when it comes to praising the oh so Merciful, Kind, Loving, Lord of the worlds.

May we be beloved to God The Everlasting and may He forgive any mistakes and errors and grant us jannah al firdaus amongst the likes of His faithful servants Muhammed may peace be upon him Amin.

♥ I found this image on Instagram. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment