Sunday 8 May 2016

:)

I start in the name of God, The Most Merciful, The Most Kind.

Smile.
Smiles :)
I love smiles.
I love it when people smile.
I love making people smile.
I hope you smile.

Eyes are the windows to the soul.
I remember when I was in Secondary school a teacher told me how her baby daughters first ever smile was not with her mouth but her eyes.
I knew exactly what she was talking about because I always have noticed smiles in peoples eyes not their mouths, my whole life.
I never saw real smiles with the mouth. The mouth only moves. The eyes speak volumes.
You can see the joy and sorrow, the truth sometimes when you look into someone's eyes.
I have seen many times how people smiled with their mouths but their eyes had a different emotion.
People always fascinated me. I say that like I'm some distant alien haha. But us humans we are interesting bunch aren't we!
I always found humanity and the lack thereof very interesting....


All Muslims will agree with the fact they are strangers because we are always associated with the distant, odd and whatever else the CLOSED-MINDS want to ascribe...
We become a stranger in the sight of others...


That is a great blessing by God that He has given us Muslims ability to SEE. Now, we may not SEE all that there is to SEE but we SEE something and everything that God wills. And that is beautiful.


So smile you stranger.
Glad tidings to the strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment