Wednesday 11 May 2016

Natural Advice

I start in the name of God, The Most Merciful, The Most Kind.

I found this image on Google.
I came across this many, many, many years ago.
I absolutely love it.

Image found on Google.
I came across this image and words today.

I absolutely LOVE nature.
I think nature is the best place to be in on this earth. The whole earth is nature. I guess some places have too many boxes so it feels like we are not in nature sometimes. I would rather be out amongst nature than stuck inside a box.










I have mentioned these words before and I'll mention them again because I really like them, they are by Anne Frank:
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."
                              
I love trees. I love the autumn when the leaves fall and I love the spring when the flowers bloom amongst the leaves.
I love all the seasons. I love all the change.
As difficult as change may be in life sometimes, one finds that even within the change there is beauty. We just need to LOOK and SEE. It's all around us. It's a gift from God. It's a metaphor. It is love.

People get their big houses, fancy cars. People get their glam and glitter. People wear the fancy clothes and high heels. People go to the shows and max up their music loud and go to the night-clubs and bars.  People talk and talk.......

But simply, I like to lay on the grass and look up at the sky, that's my home. The earth is my bed and the sky is my blanket. Sweat, blood and tears are glitter, gold and light. I like to walk on the earth, smell and feel the breeze. I like to walk bare foot and feel the ground and it's temperature beneath my feet. I like to lay awake at night and gaze up at the stars. I like the silence. Nature is my music.
I like to listen, I like to hear, I like to look and I like to see.
The serenity is in the simplicity. The serenity cannot be bought, it is free.
People like to put price tags on it and think they can buy happiness. They are the biggest fools of them all.

Nature is a gift from God and it gives us the best advice. We need to sit in silence and listen. We need to use our heads and hearts and THINK.
Nature is humans good friend. God gave us it as a gift.

I'll end this post with some more food for thought:
Sometimes we need to see the forest from the tree(s). Sometimes we need to see the tree from the forest. It depends on the situation.

May God the turner of hearts forgive all our mistakes, errors and sins. May we be amongst the righteous such as prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. May God grant us jannah-al-firdaus Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment