Monday 16 May 2016

Little Things

I start in the name of God, The Most Merciful, The Most Kind.

Today I have something to share. 
They are words that I came across at university and decided to write down on a piece of paper.
I came across them AGAIN today as I was looking through my old folder that contained some of my past university work...
This is something I love about looking through old stuff.
The quote "oh the places you'll go" by Dr Suess comes to mind. And in a tune this lingers in my mind "oh the things you will come across".

This is a poem by Julia Fletcher Carney and it's called Little Things.

Little drops of water,
little grains of sand,
make the mighty ocean
and the bounteous land.

And the little moments,
humble though they be,
make the might ages
of eternity.

So our little errors
lead the soul away
from the paths of virtue
into sin to stray.

Little deeds of kindness,
little words of love,
make our earth an Eden,
like the Heaven above.

No comments:

Post a Comment